Eloro is an exploration and mine development company which holds 100% undivided interest in the La Victoria property, located in the prolific North-Central Mineral Belt of Peru. The La Victoria Property consists of mineral concessions totalling approximately 80 square kilometres and is located within 50 kilometres of several producing gold mines, with three producers visible from the property. Infrastructure in the area is good with access to road, water and electricity and is located at an altitude that ranges from 3,100 m to 4,200 m above sea level.
Eloro also holds a portfolio of gold and base-metal properties in northern and western Quebec.
Eloro is publicly traded on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol ELO and on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol P2Q. The company's executive office is in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Thomas Larsen, Chairman
- Francis Sauve
- Alexander Horvath, (P. Eng.)
- Dusan Berka, (P. Eng.)
- Richard Roy, (P. Eng.)
- Richard Stone, (C.I.M.)
- Thomas Larsen, President and C.E.O.
- Miles Nagamatsu, C.F.O.
- Jorge Estepa, V.P., Secretary-Treasurer
- Luc Pigeon, M.Sc., P. Geo. - General Manager of Eloro's Peruvian subsidiary (Compania Minera Eloro Peru S.A.C.)
STOCK MARKET & SHARES
- Listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, symbol ELO
- Listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, symbol P2Q
- Shares Issued and Outstanding 31.0 Million
- Dr. William N. Pearson, P. Geo. - Chief Technical Advisor
- Jim Steel, MBA, P. Geo., Senior Corporate Advisor
Eloro Resources Ltd.
20 Adelaide Street East, Suite 200
CANADA M5C 2T6
Investor Relations Contact
For a complete archive of financial information, see the Company's annual and quarterly filings with the Canadian securities regulators on SEDAR